Old 01-25-23, 05:43 PM   #32
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Thinking for our self.
Are we truly thinking for our self or are we thinking what others want us to think ?
There is always the 'danger' to fall for some.. entity's opinion because it seems logical (or because it suits your opinion or political prejudice ) The only remedy is to get information based on facts and empiricism, and to draw your conclusions.
Quote:
Secondly WHO of us has a degree in climatology ? I for one doesn't
Climatology, well. There was a time and there are nations who do not study this. Do not ask me why there are people in nations that do, still prefer to believe in other (like populistic) explanations. Must be a "human" thing
Yes we had climatology in our studies, but this means nothing. Theories change all the time.
Quote:
When it comes to this claim about climate change-I have decided not to believe any of them--Heck I have my own theory..and I seems to be to only one with this theory..I can't post an article to tell you I'm right, 'cause there isn't any.
Right. Well you could present it here, no one will support or criticize it without trying to give evidence for or against it. Discussion is the best way to find the truth, and make you think.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote