View Single Post
Old 07-27-13, 07:08 PM   #11
BigWalleye
Sea Lord

Downloads: 465
Uploads: 0

Linea Maginot, I don't think the 4GB patch will cause any harm, and, based on some of the threads I've seen, some systems require it just to run GWX. The 4GB fix is available here: http://www.lsh3.com/v5/tools_en.html

California-781, you have several mods loaded that are doing you no good, and potentially could cause problems:

16km Atmosphere - OK
Alternate Loadscreen - -Full Circle - OK
Alternative Flotillas – should only use if you are playing in the 3rd Flotilla
Axis Mediterranean Aircraft Skins – should only use if you are playing in the Med
Black Sea Campaign Files Only – should only use if you are playing in Black Sea theater
Captain Americas Officer Icons - OK
Enhanced Damage Effects - OK
Fix French – shouldn’t use unless you are playing in French language
Integrated Orders - OK
Late War Sensors Snorkel Antennas – should only use when upgrading to one of these
Main movie - 'Das Boot' - OK
No Medals on Crew - OK
Open Hatch Mod - OK
VIIC41 Player Sub – should only use if you are using a VIIc41 boat
English Nav Map and Grid Refs - OK
Indian Ocean Campaign Files Only – should only use if playing in Indian Ocean theater
Lite Harbor Traffic - OK
Merged Campaign – should only use if you are going to transit from Atlantic to Med or IO

The campaigns shouldn't cause any problems, as they will overwrite one another and you will be left with the last mod activated - Merged Campaign. It will just take you longer to activate your mod load. Some of the others can cause problems. Alternative Flotillas apparently will if you also select "Use historic U-boat availability dates" in SH3 Commander.

I strongly encourage you to read the section on mods in the GWX manual. It tells what the mod does, its compatibilities, and limitations.

BigWalleye is offline   Reply With Quote