View Single Post
Old 12-17-10, 08:27 PM   #41
Gerald
SUBSIM Newsman

Downloads: 548
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by frau kaleun View Post
I have Office XP so I just use Outlook for email. It's what we use exclusively at work, so I'm used to it and probably won't switch to anything else. I use my ISP's webmail to check personal emails if I need to do that when I'm not on this computer, but that's a rare event.

Oddly enough my current email addies are all through my ISP, but they must do a much better job of filtering out obvious spam than my old one did. Whenever I check what little spam I do get, it always seems to be something that was sent to one of my old ISP-addies and forwarded even though those accounts were closed almost two years ago.

I can probably go into my webmail and set up something to filter out any email that has the old ISP's domain names in the addresses - the chances of any legitimate mail being sent to one of those addies are very low, unless it comes from someone I didn't give a new addy to... and if so, I "overlooked" them on purpose, so I don't want to get their mail anyway.
So I can not get your e-mail, if I want to give you something like a Christmas tree or any other thing...

Marie Curie

Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote