View Single Post
Old 11-04-15, 05:15 AM   #2985
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat View Post
Guys I know it's been answered here couple times, but I can't seem to figure out how to find the grid I was assigned to...? Sure I find the grid with two letters and first two numbers, but how do I find the other two numbers? Went through maps and everything, but couldn't find any tool that would reveal this.... Thanks
This question is answered in FAQ section...You will find grid tool in your charts..

Otherwise 'broke the fortress' yesterday. Was good, though the destroyers in Scapa are still reluctant to do anything,
...and noone knows actually why so we cant do much about it...
Things MAY be little better in other ports because I've rearranged harbor protection waypoints in a attempt to counteract this ugly bug but again, this also may be another in series of futile attempts...In general, I don't recommend harbor raids because they are not realistic and because of various game/AI limitations.

also anti-sub nets in Kirk Sound are little bit off it's place (remember they were ok before, but yesterday I saw them with these buoys they're mounted to like 2 m above the water - maybe just a glitch of my installation, don't know....).
If you disable AI units falling trough sea floor patch via TDW gen.patcher they will be placed correctly but again, your units will fall through sea floor if sunk in shallow water. ..

And then on the way back RAF patroling and these guys don't care about the german sub in the area either.... They literally flew above me mid day.
Yes, saw this many times and it will mostly happen if plane skill settings are low (quite frequent in early war) and/or if there isn't enough light (foggy day or cloudy, morning time, evening time ect)... In general, despite all the efforts TDW invested in it, airplanes AI can still be stupid as hell... Although, the will frequently attack you during campaign but they are not effective as they should be IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat View Post
Anyway all in all the atmosphere of the raid was still good, on the way back I received the message I was reassigned to Wilhelmshaven so I docked there and now I'm already out again patroling British Eastern coast - looking for a relevant grid.

Thank you

PS. installed everything as per manual, set the limitations to time compression and everything, restarting after each patrol and no CTDs whatsoever so far.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote