Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yes, I think so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi Vecko
Yes I mean't the patches.

Gamers who do not currently use TWOS but still have the tonnage bar but maybe updating their save games manually would they need to activate the osi in processes each time they load their game for the tonnage bar to work properly?

Peter
As a general advice i recommend to enable OSI each time the main game is loaded. Remember that while the game is running you can freely save or load your campaign multiple times without need of doing anything with OSI, since it shut down only when the main game is quitted.

Regarding the tonnage bar and all data related to ships sunk and other records : OSI is responsible also for those checks so i recommend to not leave it disabled during patrols. If something important is not recorded and updated you may miss some event to be triggered (like the tonnage bar correct update for who still use it).

At all effects if OSI is Always enabled and running correctly there is no need to manually do anything. Given the fact that the campaign hasn't any bug (the original had a lot of them...).

Since i'm not well inside TWOS mechanichs i do not know how Vecko's changes deals with OSI when it works correctly, i can't give details on that, for sure he knows more about that .
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote