View Single Post
Old 05-21-22, 01:40 PM   #41
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Maybe, with your system... you might... (& I stress a highly doubtful might here, but... *shrug* you never know, until you try... ) have better luck with using volumetric fog. Don't really know what your specs are for your rig, but... on both the ones I have... it never ended well with using that graphic option.

That's 1 of the better things about 4, over 3... (not to be taken for dissing 3... it stil has a place in My & always will... warts & all )

is the save folder clean up aka house keeping it does.

I'll give Ubi credit for that... but... shhhh.... I wouldn't want them to hear that, & get a swelled head over it...

Yeah, short replay historicals or short missions, would probably be easier on the set up than the training missions... though, you could use just the very 1st 3... alone &... avoid the rest.

As is, have ran those 3, without issues... but the remaining ones... yeah.... nothing but head aches... in My experience.

As always, glad to have... & hope that what I have imparted, was helpful & useful... not to forget... as accurate, as possible.

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M.

So, my PC system is the followig:
Intel Core i7-3770; CPU 3.40GHz; RAM 8GB; 64-bit Op.-System
Just FYI ...

What about the available Mod's that are pre-available in the JSGME of KSDII:
- Salvo type lable for type IX - what's this?
- Convoy radio reports ON ... I suppose, if this is not enabled, one doesn't receive any reports about convoys in the area?
- English objectives names (vs. Russian names?)
- No radio antenna poles - can't seem to recall, that I have noticed any (and I have not enabled this)?
- No UMARK ... no mark of my own boat on the map?
- Old Sonar ping: I listened to both ... okay they are somewhat different. The question is: Did they change historically, as of a certain point in time?

Many thanks!