Old 10-23-14, 02:45 PM   #3
Tindahbawx
Watch

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Whoa thanks man! Clears that right up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWalleye View Post
And let's face it, few gamers outside the US know or care about the history of the Silent Service. Interest and support for SH3 and SH5 is world-wide.
That's a shame really, they both done very well for their theatre of operations. I can't imagine the thought of having to operate in the Pacific, its just so damned vast!

Quote:
Beyond the supermods, most mods for SH4 are small and cosmetic, graphics or sound changes. AFAIK, the only SH4 mod that affects gameplay is Cap'n Scurvy's Optical Targeting Correction. (I hope I haven't overlooked anybody's handiwork. I haven't followed SH4 closely for a while.) OTC is a must-have. But it only works for stock and TMO (with and without RSRDC). There is no version for RFB 2.0.

Anyway, here is my mod list:
Much obliged, I'll give that list a go, minus the homebrewed ones.

Quote:
I'd also recommend using Eric Knepfler's SHSpeech. It allows voice command instead of keyboard-and-mouse. It's a great addition to any of the SH games. As downloaded, some of the files require tweaking for best performance, but if you are interested, I can send you the tweaked files.
I'll probably pass on that, I'm from Northern Ireland and our accent just does not play well with speech programs at all!
Tindahbawx is offline   Reply With Quote