View Single Post
Old 03-15-15, 09:52 PM   #1318
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husksubsky View Post
I m happy to see that my autoscript mod is included, however it doesn t work properly with the "sluggish" settings. I can tune the scripts if theres interest , and put out both a mod to be installed and the file to replace so its a free choice. Loads of files to be altered and tested so it might take some time.
I also made a patrolarea option where it just baffles slow and go up to recharge and get oxygen, but I never published it.
the somewhat annoying autorecharge upon surfaceing as to be enabled unless u do it manually to avoid batteries going down.
If theres no interest I just leave it (and make a messy fix for myself)
WOW....I just read the documentation in TWOS mod and realised that you are the author of "Patrolsearch autoscriptsV04".

Not sure what you mean by "sluggish" settings, but I'm sure that any improvement on an already good mod has got to be a bonus!

Don't know if this is possible, but would there be any way to script the search pattern to continue with the original sequence after an inadvertent interruption like a crash dive due to an air attack etc?

If you have to dive, the surface run sector will remain submerged until the next scheduled surface run which uses up a lot of battery power.

It would be great if the automation could run the boat submerged for a short while on "Slow ahead" then to periscope depth for a look, then surface and continue from where it was interrupted.

Then again.... I think I'm just being lazy because I have to check to see that those annoying planes have gone before surfacing anyhow..

Best regards.......
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote