Old 03-24-22, 10:22 PM   #11
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Patriotofmany View Post
Yeah that's a possibility if it's the first time. I would run it once from the original folder, then uninstall remove the save folder and reinstall in the steam library option, and never touch it again except for copying the files. I've had not many problems with any of my clean installs from the "virgin copy". Took a long time for me to understand that. Thanks again BTW my friend, you really need to make the list of your files for We dive at Dawn public here and leave your download link. It's been working great and much nicer than plain jane mod.
Yeah... thing is, those mods, were created by others... & the info on who created them & such... I don't have any more.

My HD I had all that info (& a ton of other mods, for 3, 4, 5 & a bunch of info I had... accumulated over the years... were all lost, when it took a nosedive into the depths when the HD 'died' on Me.

What I can do... is pass those mods along, as I did with you... if I am asked for them. I still have that collection of them all in a 7zip file.

Glad it's working well for you & was glad to help get you set up with it.

M. M.