View Single Post
Old 03-22-22, 09:42 AM   #4
1Patriotofmany
Commander

Downloads: 95
Uploads: 0

You can download the steam game to a folder called steam library(keep this fresh copy pristine, never use it.... . Then you navigate to the steam library folder>steamapps>common> Silent hunters wolves of the deep. Copy everything in the folder. Make a new folder elsewhere and paste the whole thing in there, I name my folder for the mod I'm using. Add Multish4 1.5 to the folder, JSGME and Large ADDRESS AWARE. Activate Large address aware(always make sure it's pointing to the folder and sh4.exe in that folder you are using)

Activate Multish4 and chose a 3 letter save place for your mod. Like for fotrs, I use FOR, Install your mod in your folder, always making sure everything is going to the new folder you made and not the pristine download in steam library. You always have to be careful here. Then activate JSGME for the mod . I use completely new folders everytime for different mods So I have about 6 different mods, all in there own folders starting with copying the fresh install in my steam library folder. Make a shortcut from the SH4.exe in your new folder, then rename it and place it on your desktop. Hope this helps.
1Patriotofmany is offline   Reply With Quote