Old 05-30-20, 04:46 PM   #1265
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: IJN add on for SH4... ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Yes, every once in a while I'll get the hammer out and throw it against the wall... lol - But seriously, what we'll try to do sometime in the next several months is get a JyunsenB beta out. The main thing about a Japanese career is that it is ~so~ very different from the German, and especially the American careers. Plus there are all sorts of work-arounds to try to implement yet, just to give you a semblence of what they did. Quite a few "effects" we would like to have do not look to be possible, be we'll get by with something...

Cool... cool... was just wondering, as I mentioned, hadn't seen anything & it had Me wondering, is all.

I know that there is work ongoing with FotRSU & know that those that are working on that, also have other irons in the fire, as it were.

As for the U.S. side of it all, from what I have found (and correct Me, if I'm wrong, is FotRS & ultimately FotRSU, are based off the bones of TMO...and as with Dark Waters, looks awesome...

Am seriously considering adding to the SH4 library, of 'We dive at Dawn', as from what I've gleaned of it is, this is the ability to skipper the Brit's line up of subs... am investigating it further, before I ''pull the trigger'' on this though.

Yeah, I know with the Kriegmarine enhancement of SH4 (done by Fifi, off based of Operation Monsun, took the best of that & enhanced it and it looks grand. This I love, as it is, to Me, any way... a more upgraded SH3 on steroids... Only thing lacking, is the bases being like they are in LSH3, what with the swinging dock doors & the bases looking as they do in SH3. That aside, as I said... is Marrrvelooouuusssss... simply marvelous.

I still dink about on My SH3, modded out with LSH3 + some other mods that I've found through a lot of trial & error to flesh it out more, an still is like My 1st love.

I do know that Urmel, is supposed to be soon sometime, releasing an updated version of LSH3 tentatively titled ''LSH3-2020''... I could be wrong, but considering it is 2020, an all.. figure that should be the add on tag for it.
I do admit, that is pure guess work on My part.

Thanks for the update on IJN mega for SH4, propbeanie... I do appreciate it.

Mad Mardigan