View Single Post
Old 06-25-11, 02:04 PM   #167
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

“Incredible! It would take a great deal of strength to smash his rib cage like that. The human body is much tougher to break than one might imagine.”

Nisgeis knelt down by the body.

“Hmmm, yes. He appears to have slash marks starting here and presumably ending where his bowels used to be. Ah, I see they are now over in that corner. Trying to escape?”

He looked up and smiled “They won’t be of much use to him over there.”

“Throat swiped? No… there are no slash marks on either side of the neck. Something else. A bite perhaps? His throat was ripped out? Ah now I see a puncture wound just here do you see? Just under his jawline.”

Nisgeis took a finger and inserted it into the wound. “Fairly deep too. Perhaps a bear.”
He withdrew his finger and sucked the blood off with his mouth. “There’s a strange taste there… it reminds me of something...”

Nisgeis moved the shattered organs about in what remained of the chest cavity and reached under lungs, searching for any clues.

“Well, all of his organs appear to be there and as far as I can tell, they are smashed, but of the right weight for a man of his age. Whatever did this does not appear to have partaken of his flesh.”

Nisgeis stood up, blood dripping from his upper arms and hands and pooling on the floor. He rubbed his chin absent mindedly, smearing blood over himself in the process. He looked up at Raptor1.

“Now, Captain. Something I really must ask. Do you really have to manouver your entire boat in order to aim your torpedoes? This seems so inefficient!”