View Single Post
Old 12-24-21, 05:18 AM   #314
lonehawknz
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I would not consider historical battles being present to be unrealistic, in fact its a great part of the sim, having the major and minor battles, providing chance to participate or just observe. I included many major and minor battles and in the next version of update, have added more.

No, these battles were not scripted in default TMO, they are in RSRD version compatible with TMO. In my TMO Update, I did add the Java Sea and Sunda Strait battles (along with many others) using historical orders of battle, and should show up at historically accurate times and location. While in testing I located the forces involved twice, so can confirmed they do spawn. It is possible you just missed the forces. Make sure you are NOT running RSRD with my TMO Update, they are not compatible and will "break" the traffic i.e. prevent proper spawning etc.

I am out of town so can't look at the mod, but will double check it when return in a couple weeks. If unable to locate, can open up the 41A Jap Task Force campaign layer with the mission editor and should provide a idea.

Cracking stuff Sir! It is probably just me - as you say! Thanks for the tips. Merry Christmas!