View Single Post
Old 11-26-23, 01:43 PM   #52
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

22 March 1942

SOPAC
The SAG I sent from Noumea to track down the bogeys near New Zealand tracked down the destroyer Express and sank her after a short chase. We ended up getting attacked by B-17s and B-26s for coming this close to NZ, but no hits.

India
They found the minefield in Karachi already. Oh well.

Just before starting this turn, I remembered my amphibious unloading bonus expires as the end of the month. So I'm rushing my next operation just a little. Ships loading in Singapore.

China
We splashed a pair of I-15s over Sian. We're probably even for the losses they caused me.

N. Australia
With no naval activity around the Java Sea, I decided it was a better use of my Betties to hit Darwin again rather than just wait for ships to show up. Recon's been insisting there are cruisers in port. The attack hit a pair of destroyers, so recon wasn't completely wrong.

EASTPAC
The I-23 found Yorktown's CVBG again. Again, no actual presence of the Yorktown in the combat report of the map, but we have an intel report saying she was "sighted and engaged" here. I've got 4 subs stalking this task force right now.

Last edited by Molon Labe; 11-27-23 at 09:21 AM.
Molon Labe is offline   Reply With Quote