View Single Post
Old 07-02-11, 03:07 AM   #607
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
No one mentioned or asked about the dark area in the woods. That would have been a real game-changer.
The way I read it, the woods were dark and impenetrable, so I didn't even think to try there. I was looking for a Talisman, which I assumed would be in the religous place. Someone had searched the chappel, so I searched in the Widow's Den (and didn't find the hidden Talisman!), then went up the nunnery and we all know what happened there. I had a theory that religous things would hold the key to anti werewolf devices, but I looked in the wrong place.

I was going to go through the minefield to look at the lighthouse next, relying on my faith that God would guide me safely through, but my head accidentally fell off in a tragic case of suicide. As it turned out I was planning to go through sector H (which was deadly), so God wouldn't have been much help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
I expected to see more torture and interrogation
Tinman seered me first night, so he knew I was human, but didn't come forward and tell me. If he had of done, I would have suggested to Hunter that we put him in interrogation (for being drunk on duty AGAIN!) where he was safe and then asked Tinman to seer Hunter to see if he could be trusted. From there it would have been a solid power base to expand from, with the seer nicely protected. Takeda and the other group did a great job finding all the werewolves. Hunter could have been the common link to get us all together, but the game didn't go that way and all three of us died horribly.

And a special thanks to you Neal. I know what an effort it can be compiling all the data so I can analyse it, so it must be ten times worse to try to collate it from all the players and weave the story round it. A magnificent effort and thanks very much for taking all that time to set it up and run it.