View Single Post
Old 07-01-11, 11:01 PM   #604
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Observations from the game.

The Allied side was stuck in a camp, yes, that would hinder them a bunch. With the one escapee, they had the same exploration opportunity as the one German on leave each day. The rest of the Germans were manning their duty. I did anticipate more scheming to take over the castle from the allies, maybe it was done in PM, behind the scenes.

Oddly, only one player took a look in the tunnel... and only one asked about skirting the minefield through the woods, and both were a few days into the game.

Rear using the PA was hilarious. And Nisgeis' comment about it even funnier.

No one mentioned or asked about the dark area in the woods. That would have been a real game-changer.

Yeah, when Mookie entered the lighthouse, there should be a subtle glow from the top window. He PMed me and thought
Quote:
So basically what you're saying is there's no way to the top and I'm screwed?
No, man, get out your climbing shoes!

Really wished I had used a dog as an NCP, to give hints, etc. Man, that is so on my list for the next game.

On the werewolf hunt spreadsheet, you will want to unhide rows 3-11, those players died and I would hide the rows as time went. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to keep track of 20 players and various actions.

Night 2 was the werewolves' career night, 3 kills (Tarrasque took out Tinman, a Seer). At that point I began to think the wolves would win. They overcame their weak start, where two ww's piled on a third.

AVG and Tarrasque tied for the most ww kills, 4 each.

When the werewolves were unable to get a Guardian by Night 4, I felt the game went against them.

Jim led for the most attacks and still survived, twice, two nights in a row.

Castle Collinswood was named after Todd Collins.

Originally I was going to create room maps for the Great Hall, the chapel, and the Widow's Den. Haha, too time consuming.

I expected to see more torture and interrogation

Next game scheduled for Christmas holiday 2011. I hope to be a participant. Wanted to get in Letum's game, but he announced it and it didn't start for 3 weeks, and I had a trip scheduled when it started

The role-playing, like I mentioned several times, was superb. And no one had a nervous breakdown, or got really frustrated. It was a really smooth game.