View Single Post
Old 11-29-22, 11:08 AM   #933
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 452
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
Cap Zap has been kind enough to make the other angles for the sils that's included in the community units addon I'm building. So far he's done the T01,T02,T04,T06 and T13B from the NYGM Iambecomelife's pack. I have to tell you that Cap Zap's work is pretty good for .sils.
Also he found out that the pictures in the previous .sils didn't match what the actually 3d modeld of the ships looked like that's why they look slightly different but now their the correct image. I wonder if the previous author just used a template pic and just modified it for every ship to save time making new sils. Anyways, Cap Zap will be doing/correcting all 47 of the dark silhouette MFM ships in the full version of my community units addon mod. They will all look like the quality below and i'm sure you could use them for your mega mod too since you use the same dark silhouette .sils as I do for MFM ships.

Theses are the 5 sils he did T01B,T02B,T04B,T06B, T13B (from NYGM IABL mod) all in order of what their actually 3D models look like
Thank you Kyle
Let me know for the others!

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote