View Single Post
Old 06-21-11, 10:12 PM   #100
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Remember, it's just a game, don't get too stressed out. The Subsim forum civility rules still apply.

PMs, there's no rule against PMing other members to form alliances, etc. but save the discussion for the game.

Be sure to stay in character in the game thread.

Don't play act for the other players, don't put words in their mouth, speak for them, or dictate their actions. You cannot say, "I went to the bar and saw Bill. Bill said: Hello, I saw something funny. I said, yeah? What? Bill said...." Let Bill speak for himself in the game threads. We had problems with this in the first game, one warning is all you get and then the game will get you.

If you have to drop out for real life issues, please PM me first.

We appreciate if you play all the way through, not quit when the going gets tough.

When it is time to vote, be sure you vote. No stalling or missing votes. Please don't badger me about the times, I'll try to set it where it's fair for everyone. You get one free Missed Vote. After than, you're out of the game. If you came to play, then play.

I will read through the original hunt thread and post the rules, to make sure we incorporate all the suggestions from the first game.

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 06-22-11 at 03:06 AM.