View Single Post
Old 01-28-16, 12:19 PM   #49
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3219
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahnenbohn View Post
You should install FBE mod at the end, after all other mods. But there may be a conflict with mods that are changing particles, like SH4 effects for SH3. If you really want to have this mod, then you have to install it after FBE. In this case, you won't see lightnings as on the picture I've posted.

I am working on SH4 effects in order to improve smokes, maybe add real orange light for the fire, and improve the lightnings as in FBE. But first, I have to re-install my corrupted SH3 ...
Also Iīm working on new explosions for SH4 and SH3 based in SH5 effects. But I have a problem with the particles: in light fires, I have little pops of smoke, and donīt look realistic. It seems Iambecomelife find a solution for Wolfes of the Kaiser mod (WIP). Also Maddy of FOTRS find a solution for SH5 fires in SH4 in FOTRS v2 but I donīt get to implement it in my FOTRSv13 and GFO installations.

To be continued in the correct thread....

For this environment mod: itīs needed to apply your 16k extension mod, or we have the problem of mountains and coast with polygons, etc. The same solution implemented by you and Makman in MEPv6 20k.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote