Old 04-24-08, 08:49 PM   #7
Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartmann
what mod are you now developing ??

sorry but i canīt help now, iīm under attack of two destroyers and the situation is not very good.

Jesus Crist man... I'm not the kind of guy that would spam this lovely forum for no reason, but this mod is really getting into my nerves... I swear to you, some hours ago I got out of the computer, went downstairs, got out of the house, went in the middle of the street and yelled at the top of my lungs... then got back inside...

Im developing the third version of the sound pack, which among other new stuff, will have some major improvment on realism, regarding target solution and identification... for the identification, no more "yes sir, ship identification" and puff, there it is... nope... you'll hear the sound of periscope, annotation, book search, and 22 seconds later, the requested information... same thing for target solution, a 40 second sound with target speed adquiring (chronometer), periscope sounds, annotations, book search, periscope noises, button noises (for entering the data into the TDC) and then the requested information. This is for realism purposes, no more instant data... even playing with WE assistance to get the solution will be a lot more realistic.

Problem is that the stupid game engine is not accepting my idea... it spits the data after two seconds, and not after the sound is finished...

But I'll break this... I won't give up... Just needed to distress a little bit...

Last edited by Philipp_Thomsen; 04-24-08 at 09:04 PM.
Philipp_Thomsen is offline   Reply With Quote