View Single Post
Old 09-30-11, 09:02 PM   #30
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

there looked to be a promising function in the granny2.dll: GrannyGetMeshVertexType. OllyDebug reported that it took one parameter and it was quite obvious that the one parameter was a pointer to a mesh. So I passed in the pointer to a mesh that had 2 texture coordinates per vertex defined hoping that the value returned would be a pointer to the granny vertex type defining 2 texture coordinates. I passed the returned value into the GrannyCopyMeshVertices function and looked at the returned values from that function. Result was a big fat no It only returned the correct format for the mesh with 1 texture coordinate defined as evidenced from the returned data (the bone weight and bone indicies data contained something other than 0,0,0,0) It was worth a try

Next thing is granny viewer reports VertexData. This vertex data contains descriptors defining the vertex data along with verticies for that vertex data group. Let's see what it does.....

EDIT:

I can't make the correct structure the function call requires.....All I get is garbage back......

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 09-30-11 at 10:25 PM.
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote