Old 08-31-20, 09:12 PM   #1707
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navelintel View Post
Hi Propbeanie,

I've also noticed the same issue as above when I played the Battle of Midway in FOTRS Ultimate Edition v1.2 . I'm not seeing the Kaga, Akagi, and the two Hiryu that represent the Hiryu and Soryu. All 'three' carriers depicted in the mission are of the Shokaku class, just like they are in SH4 v1.5. And I haven't any corrupted save files either since I deleted them before I recently uninstalled and reinstalled my stock game, SH4 v1.5 along with a clean install of FOTRS Ultimate Edition v1.2 that was completely activated before I tried playing the mission again.

BTW, I found a curious rendering of the Fleet Carrier, Shinano Class in the museum as shown below:

At first, I thought it was added by the devs as a 'goof' on the players to see if anyone was paying attention. But after going through all the effort mentioned above to try and remedy the missing ship files for the Battle of Midway mission, there was no difference in the outcome for this ship rendering either. Also, after you click on to view the Shinano class, then move onto another type of ship while still in the museum, it crashes to desktop! Although I haven't seen the Shinano class carrier in the game itself, it may be having the same effect (CTD) after it appears on the scene.

Just calling them as I see them . . .

Navelintel

I had that issue too a while ago. Literally I sank two ships and I turn my back for a second and they are christmass trees.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote