View Single Post
Old 12-30-11, 05:04 AM   #10026
WolfyBrandon
Frogman

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VONHARRIS View Post
@WolfyBrandon I know the feeling! Hopefully U-759 was not at the receiving end.
I didn't think sinking 2x T3 Tankers and damaging a T2 Tanker was that big of a deal... After the convoy passed, I surfaced only to find the rear destroyer was still in the area. It was half sunk due to the storm (the bow was up in the air about 45 degrees while the stern was under water). I could see through binoculars that it was still alive and it's guns where starting to aim at me. I dived before it could get a shot at me and decided to just leave it to its fate with the sea. It's angle in the water would of made for a tricky torpedo attack anyway. I stayed under and traveled to the next grid and surfaced. Shortly after I got a warning of Aircraft Spotted at Long Range. Luckily I had my wits about me and decided not to deal with the aircraft in the heavy seas and just dived. About 10 min later while I was in the crew management screen putting my officers back in their bunks since I was done with the convoy attack, out of no where I hear over 20 explosions one after another which scared me (I thought my game was glitching out or something). I then noticed the bombers carpet bombing near by, none came close to me though... they were just spraying & praying.

WolfyBrandon

[Current JSGME Mods Used In My Game] "Dave, you will always be remembered! R.I.P." U-759
WolfyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote