View Single Post
Old 01-25-14, 05:46 PM   #80
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Yes, but I've used WWII U-boat captain binoculars, and they don't have marks on them.
Aaa, marks are problem...Well, it's due to radcapricorn's mod. Maybe we could ask him to remove those marks, that would be really nice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cond View Post
Are Stoian's free upgrade ( renown) mod and voice recognition 1.4 mod compatible with this megamod? Any of these maybe? If I'm fortunate and these are compatible is it okay if I install these two mods after the megamod,and the megamod's patch ?
I'm not sure , I never used them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by von faust View Post
Great MegaMOD !!!!
It's all that I want but I have a problem.
(Excuse me for my English )
I have reinstalled all, perform all step perfectly but all bars are disappeared (in the upper right corner and lower left corner).
I have try made some change with OptionsFileEditorViewer.exe (HUD folder) but without success
Hm, no such problems here, Shift+Z maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHower View Post
Thanks for this megamod and to all ,who makes the mods implemented in this.
I got one question. I have no option( icon ) for weapon officer to identify my target. Its the part of make as real as possible ( like real navigation ) or i have make some mistake during installation this mod?
Thank you
If you really want to use automatic target recognition, which is a bit unrealistic IMO especially because you can recognize a ship 20+km away, install this mod anywhere in patrol or in port ... http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4248

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
I want to thank you vdr1981 for this mod. Finally I can play SH5 without any frustration. I have one request however. Could you list all the hot keys since you have vastly more experience playing with this set up and I have never before really played any SH5 up until now? I find it all somewhat confusing. Also it states that with some of the new commands like the independent engine controls and electric engines on the surface the commands are only available through scripting. What does that actually mean?
I rarely use keyboard commands...TDW UI is more then enough for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cond View Post
The Mod Pack gives me a CTD after I hit a ship. In the next few mins. I made a save just before the shooting and after I reload the game I get a CTD even before the torpedo exploads. It's very strange for me. Has been CTD free till now. I just installed Stoian's free upgrade mod. Can it be a problem ?

I get this message in event viewer:

Faulting application name: sh5.exe, version: 1.2.0.0, time stamp: 0x562b9a96
Faulting module name: SHSim.act, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4bce9a5c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000819b9
Faulting process ID: 0x%9
Faulting application start time: 0x%10
Faulting application path: %11
Faulting module path: %12
Report ID: %13
Faulting package full name: %14
You should not install any mod if you are not sure about compatibility...This could be corrupted save also. Don't save the game near AI units and don't overwrite old saves...
I would suggest clean reinstall of the game and new campaign...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote