Old 07-13-08, 08:00 AM   #4
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by conus00
Hi there,
thanks a lot for creating OM it puts some meaning behind playing german side. Anyway, I am having a problem though: I just finished my 7th Patrol and after the return to Kiel I have received following message:"MESSAGE N/A Unit retired & Bad player performance." and on another screen "The war is over. You return to civilan life and...." etc. I have sunk roughly 80k tons and rank 2nd on the Aces list... In IIc in seven patrols I don't think is too shabby performance?

Would you mind to shed some light on this problem?

I have already PMed you the same question but I am posting here as well, maybe more people have the same problem...

Thanks!

Please review this section of the "Readme" which is in the first post of the OM thread

Quote:
At this stage of Operation Monsun’s development the player does not have the option to play a Sept 39 to May 45 career, however that will be available with “Action in the North Atlantic” (OM v400) later this year. In the meantime OM’s submarine operations are currently broken into to five unique mini-campaigns

-Type II Coastal operations ( Sept 39 to June 41 )
-Operation Paukenschlag ( Dec 41 to Oct 42 attack on US East Coast )
-30th Flotilla operations ( Oct 42 to Sept 44 )
-Operation Monsun ( July 43 to May 45 )
-11th Flotilla’s Type XXIII operations ( Jan 45 to May 45 )

One of the important things the player must remember is that when you reach the end of one these mini-campaigns, they are no built in WARNING that the campaign is over. The only sign is that when you attempt to start another mission you will “loop” back to the last possible start date. Please note the date mentioned above, as they will be your guide to when your respective campaign to over.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote