Old 07-29-08, 06:01 AM   #5
Cheapskate
XO

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlisa
Salute Mr Privateer.

As is tradition, this now belongs to you.

Enjoy it.:p
Well, what a coincidence. That hat is just like the mod Privateer made up and sent me when he first joined Subsim a few years ago.
Now he's heading the GWX team. Who would've thought it? Guess you need to be determined and focussed to lead a team as successful as GWX. One thing's for certain he's as tough as old boots...not many people survive a keel-hauling and live to tell the tale...not that he ever did tell BTW. :rotfl:

Congratulations!

I'd also like to express my appreciation of all the work BBW put in to GWX (and SH3 in general). He helped more than a few of us non modding ignoramusses to understand the mysteries of ship placement, how to make new ports etc. His tutorials were excellent and he always responded to the daftest questions and complaints with help and good humour.

Certainly hope that he will be around in future...if not here, then over on the SH3 forum.

Judging by the research which went the GWX manuals ( IMHO the best manuals for any game, ever ) I'm sure Pablo will do a fine job with the historical campaigns. But I suppose this means that he won't be around as a moderator on this forum??? If so, that's a pity, I don't often come over here ( don't actually have SH4 yet ) but from what little I've seen, he's got just the right touch for moderating.
Note, I'm not saying that most of the others haven't !!!.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote