View Single Post
Old 05-17-23, 03:02 PM   #11034
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Very much off topic, and only to clarify this endlessly repeated lie and typical Augustinian defamation.

Long years ago, when the names Saddam Hussein and Muhammar Gaddafi still played a role in the headlines, I said in a discussion that the evil dictators of this world, types like Ghaddafi and Saddam, only unleash murder and manslaughter and unleash war and terror so unhesitatingly because it is always only the families of their victims who pay the blood toll for their fantasies of violence and their megalomania, and their own families are not exposed to dying. And because they think they are untouchable, and their families too, because they count on the civility of their enemies in the West, and because king does not kill king. And I asked whether it might not curb these criminals' enthusiasm for war if their own loved ones were now also being killed as a result of the war and terror they have unleashed. Whether it might make sense to make it clear to such criminals that we would no longer spare their families, but target them, too. And the tyrants themselves.

That is something quite different from what August has been putting in my mouth for more than ten years. He is a pretty well copied mini-Trump: tell a lie a thousand times, shout and yell about it, and hopefully one day people take it as the truth.

August, your insidiousness and nastiness just pisses me off. You used to mutilate so many quotes from me and/or take them out of context, put something in my mouth so often that I never said in the form you described, you used to dish out hidden insults, and open ones, against me so often, and bend something into shape just to deliver me another one "hit", that I assume even Trump might be able to learn something from you. Be proud of yourself: this is certainly not difficult for you. Reality only will be an obstacle to you as far as you care for it.