View Single Post
Old 05-17-23, 09:00 AM   #11033
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
And dont start a debate here, I do not debate with you anymore. This post - or wall of text, as you without doubt will complain - is a one-time exception after ignoring you for several years.
Debate you?, Ha!, hardly Herr fake Doktor. To debate you I would have to first respect you and I don't in the least. You were one of the worst Covid shot pushers on this forum, arrogantly advocating for anyone who refused to get the shot or disliked wearing those stupid masks to be shunned and forcibly removed from society because you didn't feel safe leaving your basement.

When you aren't giving unqualified medical advice you play arm chair general, constantly delivering wrong assessments and dispensing bad advice like you were some kind of modern day von Clauswitz, when you aren't advocating for war crimes that is. Remember when you wanted to bomb and murder innocent women and children whose only crime was to be related to a foreign official that you didn't like? I do and I am happy to continue to remind people just how much of a would be fascist you really are.

So if you see this post just remember that I don't care if you ignore me. When I do comment on one of your arrogant little bulls*** posts I'm not really addressing you anyways, but rather anyone who might actually believe the wrongheaded gunk that you hand out.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote