FotRSU-EN v1.46
Nippon v1.2.1
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols
452_MoonlightzSonarLines
International Radio mod
Fleetboat Interior-Officers Quarters_FOTRSU v1.39 EN
SEA_LIFE_SH4
1-MM's Gramophone music mix
I not sure of having success loading a previous Save though. Nothing to keep you from trying. If it bombs, it bombs and it is only the first mission. I have looked at Sea Life, and I see no reason for it to influence anything as far as AI Visual goes, so I have my doubts about that. All I can think of is maybe you started the S-Boat career, died, then loaded in other mods but didn't clear the Save folder, then started the Sargo career? I dunno. Something like that could muck-up the Save data... I have the mods myself now, and I'll fix up that mix - less your custom period music mix, since I have my own custom mix from over 300 CDs from 1940s through 2000s ABBA to ZZTop baby! It does include Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller and the like, but does have some hook-laden Thunder mixed in...

ahoy, propbeanie..

Yeah, that is the exact way you have that I am going to approach doing it.. minus the RSM, which am going to drop RSM.exe into the main folder itself, , dump the desktop shortcut I created after I had activated it via the jsgme & resend it again, following protocol.

After getting all that done.. am going to just crap can the save folder & start off fresh... as you deduced, it is in the early aspect.. so it will not be a big loss..

When I ran that S boat career, all of the mods, were already there.. with exception to Nippon. I did add in that mod, after that.. & don't recall dumping the save career, as it was added in, not taken out.. which iirc, is when dumping the save folder would be directly called for to be done, with the removal of a/any mod add ins... not with adding a mod in.
If I am incorrect, kindly point that out... am not above being shown that I am.. would rather know that I was, than to continue in & causing any one else to follow in that wrong train of thought.

As for the music choices.. as I say.. whatever blows your hair back, enjoy. In short, to each their own on their taste in music.. it may or may not match up with Mine.. & that's grand. Enjoy what you like. As I shall do, & if it meets up on liking the same kind, all the much more the better.. we can enjoy it, together.

M. M.