View Single Post
Old 05-19-22, 02:02 PM   #4618
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

The problem is that also if i approach to 1000 or 2000 tx to the green circle, don't work. I tried really in every way to fix it, but nothing...maybe are the merchants i attacked? Maybe the combined roster? Maybe the fact that it lag just a little bit even to 64x approaching from the green to the red circle? I don't know...
I ll restart a new campaign from April or may 1942, with another boat, (damn waited a cachalot class for years, as the other V BOATS, my dream is a barracuda!), I lol restart with s boats from San Diego maybe. Or San Francisco. Or maybe i lol do some single patrol in the Aleutians, and restart a new campaign later in 1943. Pity, this campaign with the V boat from pearl was going pretty well. But i ll keep the save i sent to you, so if you ll succeed to fix it i know in future i can do again a pearl campaign. Let's see if in south west Asia or the Aleutians this happen. Never happened before in previous versions in these theatres.

EDIT I tried to remove the ship sunked, from the save, to see if it was the ships to cause the ctd but no. Also if i clean the captain log, the ctd still. I don't know what to do. I could try to restart a new campaign with a Cachalot from pearl too without the extras maybe to see if it work...but i don't think even the extras are faulty. I guess there s something i did in the mission, maybe the objective, maybe the too save games.

Last edited by ArditoCorsaro; 05-19-22 at 02:48 PM.
ArditoCorsaro is offline   Reply With Quote