View Single Post
Old 03-27-23, 09:53 PM   #52
hps3445
Watch

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Default Saved game bug (possible work-around)

Hi everyone, I nstalled Pacific Aces and it is running just fine, except for this strange thing; When I start the game from the SH2 exe in the PA Shell folder,
and load a saved game from the "continue saved mission" menu, my game loads with my submarine listing heavily and quickly to the left and then subsequently it sinks and goes to the bottom---mission over. None of my commands are followed, though some stations are usable. The boat just goes nowhere and is swallowed by the sea. Game over. Now, none of this happens when I start up the game from either of the other two Sh2 Shell exe files in the PA Shell folder. The game starts, I go into the saved single mission menu, boot up those same saved missions, and the game works perfectly normal--no problems. Its not a big deal, and I probably would have to reinstall the mod to fix the problem, but I just thought I would radio this in, and if anyone knows any thing more about it they could post it. Otherwise I really love the Mod and am greatful for it. Thanks, Shaun

hps3445 is offline   Reply With Quote