View Single Post
Old 06-22-15, 12:02 PM   #49
aanker
Pacific Thunder

Downloads: 236
Uploads: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaskegaard View Post
I downloaded both...thanks. Now I just need to learn how to use them.....I don't suppose there is a PA version of S3D out there some where....the P, Sargo, and T class are in bad need of a makeover (i.e. deck gun placement, sub color/skins, bridge/conning tower shape), maybe cut down conning towers, etc.... The Gato and Balao are excellent!
In the basement archives at Subsim are the old posts. I use Google site search to find them. It isn't that difficult to learn how to use the KD and create missions or to use Kriegstanz to generate missions created by others, especially Cdrsubron7's.

I know nothing about a tool like S3D for PA.

There is a good S-class add-on created by TLAM Strike that I recommend, if you like the Sugar boats. "S-class_PA_add-on". Here is sergbuto's Readme:
Quote:
This add-on includes:

- Model (JRF), unit (UDF), and system (ADF) files for S-class sub and Mk-10 torpedoes. The model was created by TLAM Strike, textured by 2019, and converted to JRF by Canarb. I somewhat modified UDF and ADF to get them in line with PA requirements.

- Possibility to use this sub in the campaign mode and to create campaign for 1942.

- Possibility to view this type of sub in the Ship Viewer.

- F11 screen (torpedo room) will correctly show torpedoes as beeing of Mk-10 type.

- Specific damage screen. The corresponding TGA was made by Eweber. Note, damage areas will be highlighted coorectly in the damage screen only for 1024 res for now.

INSTALLATION

Files in the archive are already sorted in correct folders. Copy them to the corresponding folders in your installation.

Good hunting,
sergbuto
aanker is offline   Reply With Quote