View Single Post
Old 07-12-23, 12:35 PM   #11
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

I've only picked up one new game in the summer sale. Still a day to run I think.

Two years ago I stopped ignoring Fallout 4 and picked it up, also in the Steam summer sale for a tenner. I recently passed 500 hours in FO4, hitting level 110 in a survival run. That is a massive success for such a small investment.

But I've felt a bit lately like I had done it all in FO4, which is not literally true, still plenty of places I have yet to explore. But it felt like I had come near the end. So I started looking for a new game to play.

And it is amazing how many games I don't want to play. I looked at dozens or a hundred or more. Even the thirty or forty games on my wishlist failed to trip my trigger.

But my gaze fell on Fallout 76, and I thought why not? Another tenner got it done and so far I'm having fun with it. A new Fallout world to explore. The players I've encountered have all been cool, friendly.

A success so far, but just level 7. Long way to go and we'll see how I feel about it after a longer run.