View Single Post
Old 09-13-16, 03:05 PM   #5871
Ashikaga
Commodore

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

Hahaha I never lost the grid chart. I just said that I hoped it was not removed in the update because I use it regularly.

What I meant by how injured is the crew is that I would like to know what the injuries are and how soon they might be back on their feet hahahahaha. Also, wounded crew should not shout the entire time. They are not infantry deafened by explosions nor should they feel well enough to shout the entire time in my ears.

Giving XP points to the Horcher who is the medic could help, dunno about crew management and if it at all works since at the moment only my Navigator is visibly motivated while the rest are on two or three gold balls and the lines are red, not blue.

Look at the slumped over gunner of my poor He-111 after a Spit got me near Dunkirk. (idiot clipped his wing when he hit my rudder which I also lost then and there...)

That is what I want.

And I would, if possible at all, also one day like to see some U boat damage modelling (see the damage to my He-111 ?) but I an not sure how many in the modding community are well versed in changing textures, bitmaps, polygons etcetera to add dents, ripped metal, holes, torn away plating, destroyed flak guns or other outside and inside damage in these subs.

To be honest to see my crew all standing around nice and fine while the forward torpedo room is 99% flooded is kind of ridiculous

Ashikaga.

By the way there is a great binocular mod. Add that to your mod list and your UZO and looking glass pirate style problem is gone.

Just do not know how to attach it here.

Look for :

Binoculars with bearing by Torpedo v1

Last edited by Ashikaga; 09-13-16 at 03:20 PM.
Ashikaga is offline   Reply With Quote