View Single Post
Old 06-28-11, 02:14 PM   #372
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
I wish somebody would kill me off because I have totally lost the plot here.

It's way late in the game and the only persons who I don't think could be werewolves are:

A. Enigma, mainly because we were in the same room all night and I'm not ripped to shreds.

and

B. Jimbuna. Neal correct me if i'm wrong but once night falls all werewolves still make the change into wolves regardless of whether they decide to attack someone or not? Well if so then since Jim was still in human form both times he came face to face with a werewolf and he also didn't change into a wolf the first night Oberon and myself guarded him ergo he must be a human.

and of course

C. Me. So far I have shared a guard post with two other players, both of who survived the night and neither of who changed into wolves.

Now everyone else seems to deliberately separate themselves from everyone else when night falls. If you're going to keep people from identifying you as a wolf i'd think getting away from prying eyes so you can make your change in private is vital.

So My Lynching pick for tonight is Rear but AVG is a close second...
I hope you've posted your vote in the 'official' game thread.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote