View Single Post
Old 09-09-11, 03:31 PM   #49
Hans Witteman
Kaleun of U-3

Downloads: 123
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
You all need to quit being so lazy. I need tools to do this, I need tools to do that....that is pure and simple laziness and making excuses. Everybody in today's world wants things handed to them. They sit there with their hand out saying give me give me. Learn how the game engine works, learn the files and you will be much better at making whatever you want to make. Quit relying on crutches and others to do the work
Hi mate,

Sorry to disappoint you but Skwasjer made something useful for the community that no one else will be able to do here period.

This is call cooperation someone with programing knowledge made a tool and 3d artists can pursue their vision with it.

Learning to master 3D art take years and very few are capable of doing everything even my best students were not able to do advanced stuff before a good 3 years of practice and polishing their skill.

So modding is exactly the same as game developing and in a studio we learn that cooperation between the programing department and the graphic design lead to success if done right.

And please i have a bunch of respect for you but your answer to Urfish is not very friendly to say the least imagine i come in SH5 forum saying to someone that we don't need him coming in SH3 forum.

Tact and diplomacy is a better way of dealing with people even the one we don't like to much
Best regards Hans

Hans Witteman is offline   Reply With Quote