View Single Post
Old 12-09-21, 11:43 PM   #3625
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

A solid day of chores: made the coffee, did the dishes...and got the outside Christmas lights up well B 4 the holiday! Most of my enthusiastic neighbors do it on Friday following Thanksgiving but I'm too stuffed to climb the ladder. The 'boss' spotted me on the ladder; and handed up new traditional 2" colored bulbs as needed; some on my venerable 32 year-old 4-strand have died. I don't go for the modern glitzy white light crap. The new deep gutters totally blocking the wooden eaveends necessitated some hasty picture brass wall-hooks being tapped in around corner downspouts to hold the wire. My excited wife, dubbed 'Christmas Baby' decades ago by the inlaws, is real big on Xmas decorations incl. the mantel and tree to follow tomorrow. Mission acomplished; getting up and down ladders at 70 is not a percentage maneuver for an old guy!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote