View Single Post
Old 10-24-21, 10:39 AM   #3620
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

RAIN! The atmospheric river is doing it all along the western seaboard up to Oregon! Winds in the hills are at 30+ mph and rain is in inches and expected all week long. The Napa river had been empty mud above Napa City due in part to world famous grape vineyards pumping out the underground aquifers; lowering the water-table which is not good for the fish. This will put out the ongoing California & Oregon fires which have been burning for months in rough terrain; and replenish our greatly reduced reservoirs...but probably not get us out of the serious drought we're in... The Sierras will have great ski conditions after this as snow will be 2+ feet! EDIT: Just called in a 911 fire-showering electric shower from the four insulators on the crosstree! The homeowner, two doors away dwelling there happens to be my cardiac nurse on my recent treadmill test last Thursday!! So, I went out in the tempest to warn her.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-24-21 at 01:49 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote