Old 06-16-22, 02:43 AM   #27
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
^

"A Culture of violence." Oh, I already mentioned that argument several times? Sorry, I fall silent again.

I am not convinced of the arguments Hollywood names now make for "alternative story plots" and what else the quote listed, it soudns a bit like bollocks and the quote's value lies more in the correct diagnosis, not so much in prescribing the correct therapy. My recipe to try is different, and simpler. If you make a crime movie of a murder novel, then it makes no sense of considering "alternative" plots to not have the murderous deed beign doen with a weapon. The quesiton is how explicitly it mus be depicted, and how often repeated. It might make sense to halve a half-naked love scene inba movie, or a shot under the shower, ther emnight be stories to eb told and films to be made where in the context and logic of the narration itamkes sense. The quesiton is hoe epclcitly it must be filmed, and how often a half naked girl under a shower must be visible in a single movie. In context of erotics this everybody seems to understand. But when it comes to violence in films, where in structure an principle the problem is the same - many people completely mentally block off.

So my recipe, much simpler, is simply this: not that much of all that anymore. Also other films, and elss esxcessive celebration of violence at ever opprutnity. The Battle of Waterloo as depicted in War And Peace is what it is: a battle in war, it make sno sense to delete the elements of war from it. But must every film be a war movie, must every book red be a war book, and must all daily attention in TV and media be focussed on violence and crime? If you focus only on one and the same thing, topic, content in culture, then you have no real culture, but you have a mental monoculture. What wonder then if your mental inner world lacks creativity, change...? What goes into the black box, comes out of the black box: Like in, so out.
Ok, So what do you want these day's ? The new world order is doing it's best to rewrite history, And all old folks like you just have to die and when your dead your mouth is shut forever. The past is the future. All of our great minds today have to live in the past why? Their,born in the purple in their minds.

Really they don't have the Education that is equal to the people that actually provide the services that keep them in their lovely Bubbles.

And if you don't believe it. Let's have a debate between the Politician and Joe Citizen, Let's just take the guy or gal who want's to start their own business.That runs into the Red Tape of The Purple. And Televise it.In less than 60 min you will see who you want to represent you.

Oh hell i side tracked ! Oh yes the movie industry . You've watched Johnny and Amber It is what it is. I can only hope the HVAC guy's Triple the cost of keeping the A/C going on in multiple Penthouses.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-16-22 at 03:01 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote