View Single Post
Old 05-23-22, 12:52 PM   #4164
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Twenty countries have announced a new support package of military equipment for Ukraine. Denmark, for example, is supplying a Harpoon missile system including ammunition, announced U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin.

Such radar-guided missiles can be used against warships. Austin did not come up with further details about which other weapons are being sent. Greece, Norway and Poland are also among the group of countries supplying new assets to Ukraine.
Meanwhile the German government claims all of a sudden that there is a NATO-wide agreement in place to not deliver heavy weapons and armour of Western construction. Critics are up in arms, since this claim makes no sense and I think it is a lie by team Scholz.

Does this NATO agreement mean that they only say they mull the delivery of PZH2000 - but will not deleiver it when time has come? Does it mean the US is in violation of such a NATO agreement since it already has delivered armoured APCs - I think it was a three digit number of them? Why has the German chaos troop at the top of he state not communicated earlier that such an agreement is in place, since it is taking heavy fire from other nations and from huge parts of the German public? Why is no other nation confirming the existence of such an agreement, and many nations being angry at the German laymen show?

And how stupid will said laymen theatre troop look if it should get clarified that they fed a lie to the public over this claimed NATO agreement?

It makes me sick to watch the German misgovernment in action. We must not allow it to complete its term, it simply does way too much damage on the Ukrainbe policy, on other policy fields as well. And the biggest problem sits at the big desk in the chancellor's office.