View Single Post
Old 09-13-14, 07:51 PM   #955
walsh2509
XO

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Ok, got it working with a 3rd install ... but oh lord times have changed, 1939 I sail to the east coast of England and along comes a merchant 7.8k tonnes bow large gun with 2 smaller ones beside, behind that just front of midship another 2 large guns 1 port the other starboard and at the stern 1 large gun with 2 smaller guns 1 either side. If that wasn't bad enough, she was coming right at me, bow shot Boom! slowed down not at all, ok but surely down a bit in the bow and a bit slower , no is sped back up. Next shot just aft of midships port side and another just behind that one, still going at the same speed. As she sailed past, I sent my 4th fish up her rear couldn't see any damage but after about 30mins she started to slow ... took a 5th to put her down.

Now with me just starting it still had the damage bars - both bars were still over half way up with 4 fish in her - 1 in bow 2 in port side just aft of midships and 1 up the rear.

Maybe I've been away to long, but is that not a bit much .. and that amount of guns on a merchant days into the war ???
walsh2509 is offline   Reply With Quote