View Single Post
Old 09-12-14, 02:26 PM   #954
walsh2509
XO

Downloads: 18
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon81 View Post
Do you have installed the SH5-Patch 1.2.0 ?
I have the Collectors Edition and my Uplay says I have the "Gold Edition". So that is normal.

Yes when install finishes , I got the long bar saying update after that install I go to Uplay and says I have the Gold Edition.

I do the text steps, start the game stop the game I do the true edit Step4 and then load via JSGME 1.02 and 1.02 patch 5 I load them in and then I go to step 5. As per the screen shots on the front page I go through the next steps but that is when I get the error msgs on the SH5.exe and other parts. So when this Step is completed I only have 2 patches added not the 7 as per the screen shot for Step 5 and only 1 of the 2 showing relates to 1 of the 7 on the Step 5 end screen shot and that's the - TDW_SHSound_Patch.s5p (shsound) the other one that appeared with it was .. TDW_kernal_Patch.s5p (kernal) which was not one of the original 7 of Step 5.

ps .. just noticed, the end screen shot of step 5 on page 1 , part of the line reads ..
\MODS\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_151_0 where as when I finished the couple that took read \MODS\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_164_0

Would that have anything to do with it ... really want to get this working.

Thanks for all the replies.
walsh2509 is offline   Reply With Quote