View Single Post
Old 06-27-22, 08:54 PM   #3575
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
so when exactly does the baby's rights kick in?

This all or nothing attitude from the "pro-choice" crowd is becoming tiresome. Tell you what, how about a compromise, I'll agree to unfettered access to abortions provided you agree to unfettered access to keep and bear arms.

I am laughing a little, because are making a lot of assumptions because of my stance on a issue, that you really should not. Heads up, I am pro-second amendment and quite tired of the non-sense trying to take away firearms , lets not get sidetracked, no debate there.

This is not a partisan issue really, it is about the principle and right to body autonomy. Rights of the "baby" , "kick in" at viability outside the womb, which was 24 weeks, third trimester under Roer. That is reasonable, but its not enough for the religious zealots, intent on imposing their "moral" view on people.

Yes, it is a all or nothing when it comes to a individuals right to body autonomy, the right to govern their own reproduction. Quite hypocritical to claim to be for liberty and freedom, then to restrict half the population, or let the states decide if they want to restrict half the population's rights. Same principle we had to fight on the injection mandate last year, body autonomy, its one of the few black and white issues out there. So called pro-lifers almost fetishize the unborn and value a non viable fetus more than a living breathing human being already alive.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote