View Single Post
Old 05-02-11, 05:36 AM   #49
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I am currently 33:66 against buying it, but if I change my mind, I will not get it before July when the boxed DVD version is announced for the German market and the basic patching can be expected to have been finished. I would expect a splendid study sim and system simulation, no doubt, and a great cockpit feeling. However, as I already explained, I have problems with the extremely sterile feeling of Eagle Dynamic'S simulations. I also hope that maybe there will be a German manual too. Italian version there already is.

Beside that, I still struggle with really mastering the Black Shark. Challenging, interesting, fascinating: all that. But again: a very sterile package. The immersion of F4 and the pucker factor of SBP battles I look in vein for. It is more theoretical interest and the joy of just flying the machine that keeps me staying with it. As a sim: great. As a package: mediocre.

I wonder why Eagle Dynamics does not learn from this, they could make themselves more customers if finally listening to criticism that is with them since the first Flanker was published.