View Single Post
Old 05-16-23, 12:26 PM   #15
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razyx View Post
Hello, I think is my first post here hmm, well, time goes by quite fast and probably, in it's day, I was trying to find a fix or something.

Although the topic is old (and maybe even everybody know how to tweak it) the menu works like 'everything' in the game. The parents ID and their dependant items.
The menu, related with the main dials at least, are under the <menu group> of their group.
It starts with the label [G3F I35] and the <menu group> (or parent) named; Heading (ItemID=0x3F1D0000).

I've not digged enough to know everything but if you want to change the size of the dials you only need to change the values of the <main group> and do not touch (at first) the dependant items.
The dependant items position can be changed but a priori not the size (borders instead can change their size tho).

The key line is <zone>
It will look like the next; Zone= 759 120 90 90 0 1 0x3F010018 0.5 -1 0x3F1D0000 -0.5 1 0 30

-The first couple of numbers could be the location of the object but I didnt mess with those because we are looking for a square and regular dimension.
-The next couple of numbers are the ones that will allow you to change the size but, instead of working like the bigger the value the bigger the size, is the other way around. The lower the value the bigger the size.
-The next couple of values no idea (I got no effect but..)
-Later comes an itemID (it's the toggle under which the dials work).
-The next couple of numbers after an itemID move the object up/down, left/right in steps (around 50 pixels or so).
Values like 0, 0.5, 1, or alike are related with some kind of steps to move the object from a 'default center' (the first two values?).
-The last couple of numbers would be for fine tuning (in pixels, I'll say). This last numbers are useful when something is a bit off of the desired place, a marker etc.

I did not look for anything more because I got what I needed.
Hopefully it can be useful for someone.
Try this link.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=128873

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote