View Single Post
Old 09-04-07, 01:48 AM   #53
CB..
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Many thanks Chock

thanks for the work!! i have been scratching my ead wondering how to incorporate the chart into the scope room view without obscuring anything else and yet having it large enough to be easily read..and aha!! maybe there's a decent use for the "do you wisgh to launch a torp" pop up graphic....an edited version of the chart with just the most common ship speeds would fit nicely onto that image...that way the dang thing would actualy be very usefull!!! (the pop up message i mean) i'll give it a go see if i can comeup with a satisfactory image..do you mind if i post the result here after wards???with the appropiate credits of course..

on the camera thing i'm sure they mentioned or i saw screen shots of an external view ..there are "camera" nodes built into the model files to represent the bridge view and the deck gun MG gun and the up and down scope positions.....the first model file mod i tried was to move the bridge view a little an an experiment...sadly i need to get the exported model file set up correctly..as it became invisable lol..

http://www.ebort2.co.uk/

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B.Yeats

Last edited by CB..; 09-04-07 at 02:18 AM.
CB.. is offline   Reply With Quote