View Single Post
Old 02-02-23, 03:20 PM   #3939
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

I was devastated to discover that an older friend and a good friend at that passed away. Services for him will be on Saturday. We both played in bands and sometimes I joined his band and he joined mine to play impromptu sets. We always had such a great time

I would sometimes just quietly sneak in to see him and his band playing out. I wanted to avoid being a distraction. People were smiling, dancing and just having a good time and enjoying the evening being together. Michael was always so gregarious with the people there and showed his appreciation for them coming out to see him and the band.

He and his band were a part of a great many happy and momentous occasions such as after wedding party's and engagement gatherings and such. Michael had a way of making people he just met feel like they were the most important person in the world and his best friend. It was genuine. Michael and his band brought a lot of joy and happiness to everyone they met.

The ladies loved him. He loved music and sharing music with everyone. When he and his band played, it was a party and you were going to have a great time whether you wanted to or not.

Rest in peace my friend. Thanks for, stopping by and well, for everything you were and did and for everyone you ever knew.....
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote