View Single Post
Old 04-18-22, 11:43 PM   #21
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

OK astvitaliy1982, I have gone through all of our FotRSU ZHF files (21 of them), and found that "Header error" that Jeff-Groves describes. Of the files, only a few are from the FotRSU days, while several are from the FOTRS days, a few from the TMO days, and a couple from the Stock game... ( - surely not! ) All have now been converted back and then Saved with a zero header (as Jeff-Groves mentions in the first post), and then converted back to ZHF files. I have pictures of the 601x601 pixel "tiles" from "Before" and "After" the proper Saves, as well as several screen shots of Pearl Harbor, and I do not see any obvious differences, though my mind does see a slight color shift in the color palette when looking at zoomed images. To say for certain if there is any differences between the files, I will have to find something prominent in one of the files, and try to compare that are fully zoomed-in. I do still have all of the "old" files, so I'll keep looking to see if I can find any discernible differences... other than the "error" I was getting when first attempting to open the RAW files in Photoshop...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote