View Single Post
Old 09-09-13, 08:49 AM   #39
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
AI guns' aiming accuracy: data/Cfg/Sim.cfg => [AI Cannons] and [AI AA guns] 'Max error angle'.
It's not so simple... I tried that first but it looks like it hasn't any effect at all, i even set angle to 60...Still, elite destroyer shoots right between my eyes 7km away...

have you tried editing their settings in UPCDataGE\UPCUnitsData\Equipment.upc?

Also, not so simple... In order to make some equipment unusable or to remove from mother object you need to destroy their controller from .sim file or .zon file
. I manage to do that with propellers, rudders and dive planes but i still dont know how to "destroy" controlers from .sim file for periscopes , torpedo animation and deck gun...

On the other hand, I have my own ideas for a general rebalance of the stock damage model. Enumarating here the key concepts that my plan should be based on, would require a long post which I am not going to bother you with, unless you are really interested into hearing my abstruse dissertion on the topic
I'm interested , sure, but for now i would like to concentrate only for submarine damage...

And...No more sailing away after kiss from the torpedo...:P Maybe i should slow down sub's sinking little bit more?

P.S. Check tags...for more views, you know...

Last edited by vdr1981; 09-09-13 at 09:05 AM.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote