Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridley View Post
"hope this helps"

Not really, sh3 has always multitasked well, gwx, wac et al all multitask fine.

I've always played in a window, certainly in MP with no time compression it can be the only way.

Besides, I was waiting for 10min+ for the game to start, do you really think I should wait longer?
Have you not taken time to read through the forums, to see all the posts from others... who have made comments on the fact of their dealing with numerous issues... all caused by multi-tasking... i.e, shelling out from SH3... not to mention of SH3's follow up... SH4.???

Hey, if ya wanna join their chorus of the shoulda, woulda coulda blues... far be it from Me, to dissuade you from that.

Pray tell, continue to your hearts content...

As for waiting for the game/sim to load, knowing that I have seen mentions of up to 12 minutes... by some.. also located within the reams of posts across the spectrum of the SH3 threads section here...

I can't tell you to wait... or not to wait... that, is all up to you. All I can do, is to inform you... that it has been mentioned by other SH3 players... of having long wait times... & considering that SH3.. is now.. what... coming up on... 17 years, to the date (March 15th, 2005)

then add in heavy modifying it... all adds up to the likelihood, of it taking longer, before it boots up...

And all this, is NOT even touching any nudging, modifying... etc, of settings that may or may NOT have to be done, on all the different computers, to get it to work... at all.

Or, the new things, coming down the pipe as it pertains to computers, themselves...

As grand as SH3 is... there is going to come a time... when that time comes, unfortunately & sadly, it will join other games/sims in the annals of history of what was... before.

I seriously hope that time, is ways off... but, I do know, that it will come... eventually.

Until then...

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.!

M. M,